The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

5 minutes ago, Bell said:

Watching that Rathbone interview was very impressed, seems like a extremely smart kid.

I would be legitimately surprised if he doesn’t beat out OJ and Hunt rather handily. I’m hoping that Rathbone, OJ and Hunt are all in the same group so I can compare them in relation to one another.

2 hours ago, TFerguson said:

Can’t wait to see Garland in action. 
Thinking he might be a new favourite of mine 

I think he will win over quite a few of us, he seems to have an excellent demeanor and gives pretty straight answers.

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, canuckleheads fan said:

Poor Justin Bailey, that guy is snakebit!  Finally gets his chance with the big club last season, looks good, fast, uptempo, like he could be a regular, then blows out his shoulder.  Now a chance to make the team out of camp, and he gets COVID.

Even worse, he has to spend 10 more days in Buffalo! :shock:

• Haha 2

Garland might be a new fan favourite. Guy seems pumped to play, and more importantly, pumped to F*king work!! Winning takes effort in this league and you can't win on pure skill. I think thats what JT brought in the most that first year was work ethic, last year not as much, but it rubs off on the guys. Cant wait!!

Hughes not being here makes the OEL signing even more special.

I might of missed it, any idea what number Garland is wearing?? Gotta get the next Jersey ready :)

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Dr.BRR said:

Garland might be a new fan favourite. Guy seems pumped to play, and more importantly, pumped to F*king work!! Winning takes effort in this league and you can't win on pure skill. I think thats what JT brought in the most that first year was work ethic, last year not as much, but it rubs off on the guys. Cant wait!!

Hughes not being here makes the OEL signing even more special.

I might of missed it, any idea what number Garland is wearing?? Gotta get the next Jersey ready :)

Number 8

• Like 1