The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | October (10-16) 2021

Rate this topic

20 hours ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Thats what i've been saying. Keep hearing how they are such a good young team, best prospect pool, Yet nothing on the nhl roster lol

in their starting lineup against Vegas:

- Tobias Bjornfot -  20 years old, 2nd round pick

- Mikey Anderson- 22 years old, 4th  round pick

- Gabe Vilardi -      22 years old, 1st  round pick

- Arthur Kaliyev-    20 years old , 2nd round pick

- Blake Lizotte       23 years old

I can't understand your opinion "yet nothing on the nhl roster lol". I think you have to do at least some kind of analysis before posting.

prospect pool - only to name the best prospects - :

- Alex turcotte -   5th overall

- Quinton byfield 2nd overall

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

I can't understand your opinion "yet nothing on the nhl roster lol". I think you have to do at least some kind of analysis before posting.

Lol, Not one of these guy has came into the league and instantly showed very good - star status.

Ignoring alot of points i made doesn't help your case, Its called cherry picking. I said they should and very well could become very good players. But i don't agree with many people out there claiming they have one of, If not the best prospect pool in the league. Not a single guy has shown anything that makes you say wooow at the NHL level just yet. 

On top of that over half those guys are in the final year of ELC. Look at how many other teams are hitting home runs, Including us. Don't see that with the kings yet. It's all hypothetical imo

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

And they all stink.  A nice collection of bustaroo bonsais.  Craperolla!  

4 hours ago, -DLC- said:

Kessel still plays?  

Kessel will be a sneaky pickup for some team at the deadline or before. Not that we have room but he would be a huge addition to either PP unit somewhere and seems to really show up in the playoffs 

Is there something in the water in Soilerville.  They got some funny looking characters on that team.  MacDavid.  Poolparty.  But my God!  What’s up with Bouchard?  :lol:

Funny looking, but they are kicking the crap out of Marky.  Flames should just go for fights, because they are getting embarrassed.  Tanev and Marky both look old, and bad.  

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Is there something in the water in Soilerville.  They got some funny looking characters on that team.  MacDavid.  Poolparty.  But my God!  What’s up with Bouchard?  :lol:

Funny looking, but they are kicking the crap out of Marky.  Flames should just go for fights, because they are getting embarrassed.  Tanev and Marky both look old, and bad.  

Bouchard's an absolute pylon.  Been glad we dodged the bullet ever since he disgraced his country with his atrocious play at the WJHC.  He couldn't even bring himself to try to play defense for Canada, and exposed himself as being soft, slow, and stupid.

• Haha 1