The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Let's get Kraken: Canucks @ Kraken - Oct 23rd, 2021, 7:00pm PST

Rate this topic

therodigy

7 minutes ago, #Canucks said:

Aft tree r what happened to him in mother Russia, I am sure he is not happy. 
They give special players 10-15 games to find their wheels. But give a hard working young guy 2/3 games? Makes no sense

It makes sense to the person that holds the key to his NHL minutes.   

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Wow, we have an Angry Elf!!!

Last real effective elf we had was Cliff Ronning, but he didn't have the edge to his game that Garland has, this kid is awesome!

Zadina calls him a midget yet this midget has more points and hits harder than Zadina 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Dano.Canuck said:

Definitely not playing well. He was a liability. 

This is the first time ever that I see Petey play tentatively. Normally, he plays a bit pissed off - like he knows he's better than everybody else (and he is!). I see it the most on the PP where normally he's ready to shoot that laser anytime the puck comes to him, but now, he's hesitating. Something's up.

9 minutes ago, Vinny in Vancouver said:

This is the first time ever that I see Petey play tentatively. Normally, he plays a bit pissed off - like he knows he's better than everybody else (and he is!). I see it the most on the PP where normally he's ready to shoot that laser anytime the puck comes to him, but now, he's hesitating. Something's up.

He played all of last year just like this.  I said all of last year something was up.  

Edited by EddieVedder