The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] J.T. Miller Trade/Contract Talks

Podzilla

2 minutes ago, Teemu Selänne said:

Man uses cell phone to make phone call! More at 6:00!

Also that’s pretty stalkerish and weird. Are they out there with a long range mic trying to pick up what he’s saying? :lol:

Edited by DeNiro
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Man uses cell phone to make phone call! More at 6:00!

Also that’s pretty stalkerish and weird. Are they out there with a long range mic trying to pick up what he’s saying? :lol:

:lol::lol: two people from that media org. tweeted it and I had to post as a lol

2 minutes ago, Canucks Curse said:

Pearson+ Garland for Kapanen and Marino

I’d like this, but Pittsburgh needs to move more cap out than they take in.  Miller for Marino and Kapanen.  Garland elsewhere. Pearson has no trade value right now. 

10 minutes ago, Teemu Selänne said:

"Mum, I told you already. You have to press input BEFORE you press power. What do you mean you don't see a red light, have you checked the batteries? Ok well maybe try some new batteries? No Mum I can't bring you batteries. MUM I'M AT WORK"

-Ron Hextall on his balcony, probably

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Shayster007 said:

"Mum, I told you already. You have to press input BEFORE you press power. What do you mean you don't see a red light, have you checked the batteries? Ok well maybe try some new batteries? No Mum I can't bring you batteries. MUM I'M AT WORK"

-Ron Hextall on his balcony, probably

Too good. Well done good sir

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I’d like this, but Pittsburgh needs to move more cap out than they take in.  Miller for Marino and Kapanen.  Garland elsewhere. Pearson has no trade value right now. 

Why do you feel like Pearson has no value? 

• Cheers 2

Just now, N4ZZY said:

Why do you feel like Pearson has no value? 

That’s what JR was saying in his interview.  He said they couldn’t clear cap, like planned, because some of their guys they hoped to move needed sweetener added.  He said some of their guys will have some potential to be moved during the season. I’m thinking he’s talking about Pearson, Dickinson, Myers.  Miller and Garland, two their guys we might move, have bpvslue right now.