The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

VAN-EDM (proposal) Bring back Zack

JM_

7 hours ago, lmm said:

it is amazing how many ARMCHair Mike Keenans there are on this site

I suppose there is a set that thinks that no man deserves respect unless they have a gun or the physical brawn to demand respect, or they are rich , the rich always deserve respect.

I hope to never read that you say this is a class organization

because clearly you do not understand the concept

Yes! And the maturity level of some posters is obvious, right? I mean how they categorize groups, body types, social status and gun advocacy, right?

15 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Liked him while he was here, but no. Don't want that cap hit either.

Edmonton's honestly better off trying to convince Fleury to come to Alberta for one last playoff ride. Chicago's going nowhere, it'd probably wouldn't cost much. Swap him for Koskinen and have Chicago retain a bit to make it work. Both players on on expiring deals. 

what if we could really squeeze them now tho? 

I'll amend the OP:

Kassian 50% retained, a 3rd for Halak? 

2 hours ago, JM_ said:

what if we could really squeeze them now tho? 

I'll amend the OP:

Kassian 50% retained, a 3rd for Halak? 

That'd be a bit more interesting, I'll give you that 

But I'm not usually a fan of retreads, and I'd rather use what precious cap space we're able to free up going forward to focus on improving our D before worrying about a bottom six winger 

3 hours ago, Coconuts said:

That'd be a bit more interesting, I'll give you that 

But I'm not usually a fan of retreads, and I'd rather use what precious cap space we're able to free up going forward to focus on improving our D before worrying about a bottom six winger 

yeah that does make sense. I just really want to rob Edmonton while they're down. 

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2022 at 7:45 AM, JM_ said:

I'd love to see what he can do with Petey tbh. But he can be used up and down the top 9. 

Anyway, just a thought bubble. Seems to have caused some angst amongst some in the fantasy hockey crowd :lol:

We just don't want to help the Coilers unless we're getting a golden return. ^_^

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

halak for zack?

I've come around on my OP. Halak for a 2023 2nd, 2022 3rd and we take back Koskinen at 50% retained. 

Its cap neutral, we get picks, don't have to deal with the cap hit of Halak's bonus, and Ian Clark can probably get some useful time out of Koskinen. 

I'd only do it if Clark thought he could improve MK's game. 

Edited by JM_