The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Tyler Motte drawing interest

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

It's weak because this is a completely different situation for ALL of them where the analytics and eye tests both indicate this particular line is very effective.  So to look into the past for all 3 players and say they all can't score more than 5 goals is pretty short sighted.  It's clear there's serious chemistry on that line.

It's like looking at Naslund and Bertuzzi when they were on Vancouver and saying that based on their past, neither one are capable of anything more.

How frequently does a 4th line of players, who are all having standout years, continue that trend going forward together on an upward trajectory? If you can actually give me one comparable of this we can continue.

But based on somehow this conversation has gone from Lammy and Highmore to Nazzy and Bert I feel like this is going nowhere.

Just now, Shayster007 said:

How frequently does a 4th line of players, who are all having standout years, continue that trend going forward together on an upward trajectory? If you can actually give me one comparable of this we can continue.

But based on somehow this conversation has gone from Lammy and Highmore to Nazzy and Bert I feel like this is going nowhere.

Doesn't matter... Motte is gone :(

1 minute ago, Stech said:

Go have a look at other trades around the league… we got crap value compared to what other teams are getting.

I mean… I don’t love the trade, but it’s about right value wise. He’s not a top six guy (not even close) and he’s a UFA.