The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: For the Love of Vanilla [Signups: Closed] Game Over Mafia Wins!!

Rate this topic

Aladeen

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Why did you avoid this question.

You hovered over my profile 30 minutes ago. Never posted 30 minutes ago. Didn’t post at all during the day. 

Digging yourself in a hole.

When I'm invested, which is not often these days, I play mafia with multiple tabs open.  I had the pages for Sunday/Monday open to cross-examine what was going on with today's events.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, AV. said:

When I'm invested, which is not often these days, I play mafia with multiple tabs open.  I had the pages for Sunday/Monday open to cross-examine what was going on with today's events.

LMFAO.

Bruh if everyone don’t Lock vote AV rn…

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, AV. said:

This might be the funniest response I’ve seen to a Maf BS’ing.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Won't be around at nightfall so just in case. Updated:

1. Snake Doctor

2. Illunga

3. Lewitelli

4. AV

5. Boknows

6. BJ22
7. SS

8. Qwags

9. DarthMelvin

10. NIK

11. AngryElf

12. MasterRadishes

13. Linear Molecule

14. RubySausage

15. luckylager

16. J23

17. TimeLord

Town leans:

BJ

J23

Illunga

LL

J23

No opinions:

TL

BK

DM

Investigate:

AV

SS

MR

Myself

Scum leans:

Qwags

Lewt

AE

MR

Slanker Scum leans:

LM

RS

LM and RS are different than the other slankers because they have been here, but almost done the bare minimum. LM gave a pretty half hearted reply and defense to his criticisms of his votes - a different tone than his last game. RS being WOAT is not a good enough excuse to ignore they haven't done s*** this round either.

Definitely have MR on the scum lean more than town lean side of things. The activity increased last night after he was called out, but then he mellowed out again this afternoon. Lots of warning signs. Investigate him.

MR/LL/Lewt - these 3 are never on the same scum team but 1 can be. Same with SD and SS obviously, who has also slipped into the shadows as of late. His play this round has also had a narrow focus on scum targets that comes across as....safe...which is not an adjective I would use to describe SS. Keep an eye on him.

To the town or real sheriff, beware of fake sheriff impersonators PMing others. If someone claims to be the sheriff, ask them to read the details of their sheriff PM as it will be easy to prove.

Qwags and AE are justifiable votes this round. If I want to be bold, I could be talked into a Lewt vote. 

BJs final list for reference.

• Like 1