The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Blackhawks trade Brandon Hagel, 2022 4th-round pick, 2024 4th-round pick to Lightning for Taylor Raddysh, Boris Katchouk, 2023 1st-round pick, 2024 1st-round pick

2 minutes ago, AlphaNuck said:

Allvin better be warming up the phone if that’s true 

Yep… willingness to retain cap on guys like Boeser and Motte in a market like this could skyrocket their trade value.

I didn’t think Motte could get enough value to move, assuming his value would peak at a late 2nd.

If us retaining 50% makes it is a late 1st or a pretty high end prospect… I will drive him to the airport myself.

• Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

heard multiple 1sts 

They're already quite low on quality picks, that would absolutely gut their future, but who cares about the future when you have playoffs,  amirite?

Just now, Coconuts said:

Tampa's loading up, Florida's looking to load up, Colorado's loading up, Calgary's loading up..

We should be absolutely be sellers given the prices teams are paying. 

As long as we do not unload Miller. He is a legit top 10 NHL’er and will be for years IMO. Irreplaceable and the life blood of our team. We build around Hughes, Demko and Miller. All the others including Petey if the offer is crazy. 

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

They're already quite low on quality picks, that would absolutely gut their future, but who cares about the future when you have playoffs,  amirite?

They kinda have to, when you're a potential dynasty (Point, Cirelli, Cernak, Sergachev, Vasi are all under 30 and Hedman/ Palat/ Stamkos/ Kucherov are barely above that).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grandmaster said:

As long as we do not unload Miller. He is a legit top 10 NHL’er and will be for years IMO. Irreplaceable and the life blood of our team. We build around Hughes, Demko and Miller. All the others including Petey if the offer is crazy. 

I'm fully on board with the trade Miller train and have been for months. ;)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

If this guy, tiny LW under minimal contract nets Chicago 2 firsts and Allvin/Rutherford are not screaming in to the phones trying to obtain assets for whatever we have I will be shocked

Shocked I tell you

Shocked

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

So small LW and two 4ths 

for

Raddysh, Katchouk AND two FIRSTS!!!!

SHOCKED I TELL YOU!!!!!

image.png.24518fcad0585968e5df1bbc8a7d1ba3.png

Edited by Warhippy