The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Big Weed Inc. - Killing Hippies! (GAME OVER. BOTCHED / DRAW. BOOOO)

Rate this topic

23 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Someone told you to weaponize your vote last game. Someone also told you Cdc rarely votes slankers r.1

I have been consistently told to vote Slankers out by one particular poster.

To be honest I had forgotten that I was told that Slankers are voted out.

3 hours ago, AngryElf said:

I was going to comment on that until I saw you beat me to it. Does he ever discriminate against slankers? 

Looking back, that list is really intriguing in general (BJ, Snake, DM and J23). BJ slanking is a bad sign but that's already been discussed a little. Not enough is being said about J23 and DM imo. 

Uhh, I haven’t counted but I’m pretty sure I’ve posted more than you so far, even with real life and playoff festivities.

Lynch all liars?

4 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

If there isn’t anyone that immediately jumps out at the end of tomorrow, then I don’t think it’s a terrible idea to go with a slanker. Gives us a little extra time to pose questions and sort out leans. 

Good to see a couple guys come back and post, from my earlier list. Hope they keep it up. 

It’s not the worst thought, but thought SS was initially aggressive in targeting the slankers early. Feels like he’s had the most attention/sus on him so far as well…

Early reads:

Heroes:

BJ

Falcon

AV

Sidekicks:

NIK

illunga

Orange Alert:

SS/SD

AE

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

It’s not the worst thought, but thought SS was initially aggressive in targeting the slankers early. Feels like he’s had the most attention/sus on him so far as well…

Early reads:

Heroes:

BJ

Falcon

AV

Sidekicks:

NIK

illunga

Orange Alert:

SS/SD

AE

Hard to believe SD/NIK would be w/w with SS. AE also had a natural reaction feel with SS. Hard to believe all 3 would be together. Need a lot more from others…

19 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Early reads:

Heroes:

BJ

Falcon

AV

Sidekicks:

NIK

illunga

Orange Alert:

SS/SD

AE

I can live with being a side kick.