The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Big Weed Inc. - Killing Hippies! (GAME OVER. BOTCHED / DRAW. BOOOO)

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, AV. said:

Pockets?  Lol.

Like as if AV. would ever try to gain the pocket of anybody in the history of mafia.

Well, I think you would, but not right now.

Have you got 3 Maf & 3 Town? Doesn't matter how solid or not, let's get some reads out there

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Well, I think you would, but not right now.

Have you got 3 Maf & 3 Town? Doesn't matter how solid or not, let's get some reads out there

I would say that I think you're town, would lean toward Sharpshooter being mafia, and there's a good possibility that naslund.is.king is town.

Don't really have a read on anybody else.

14 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

why are you so active right now

Same could be said for you. The fact you're playing when you didn't want to play in the first place, it'd be easy to hide in the shadows. Big props to you for coming out and playing, regardless of faction. It looks TP indicative, even though there's a world you have a renewed sense of purpose because you randed scum. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Qwags is always an option. He hasn't qwagged yet. 

Qwags could just be Qwaggin, however even Snake could have popped in with an obligatory vote me post. I think the real slankers are in the group I posted above. 

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

BJ, Snake, DM or J are good starters. 

It’s two days into the game. Slankers have no real excuse not to have at least made a couple posts by now. 

But that's pretty much all the slankers.

Narrow it down to 2 plz

I don't know that a town Sharpshooter would want to vote out Blue Jay 22 or J-23.  For slanking.  In round 1.

Keep an eye on them?  Absolutely.  But outright vote them out when they've proven they could be helpful town players in past?  Risky

The "pick any two" is a very safe statement to make.  Maybe teammates are lumped in there, maybe all four are town.  But to single out four guys and not be leaning any specific way...hmm.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, AV. said:

I don't know that a town Sharpshooter would want to vote out Blue Jay 22 or J-23.  For slanking.  In round 1.

Keep an eye on them?  Absolutely.  But outright vote them out when they've proven they could be helpful town players in past?  Risky

The "pick any two" is a very safe statement to make.  Maybe teammates are lumped in there, maybe all four are town.  But to single out four guys and not be leaning any specific way...hmm.

They’re also super dangerous if you have no read on them might three. Iirc that was a beluga scum tactic in smaller games, slank for the first two rounds and “lead” the town to their demise as if nothing happened the previous three rounds. Time Lord is really good at that too. 

Just now, AngryElf said:

They’re also super dangerous if you have no read on them might three. Iirc that was a beluga scum tactic in smaller games, slank for the first two rounds and “lead” the town to their demise as if nothing happened the previous three rounds. Time Lord is really good at that too. 

Night three*

19 minutes ago, AV. said:

I am town. BJ rarely slanks, especially in Round 1. So that doesn't seem right. 

This is a smaller game so we ought to be very skeptical of slankers.

And, choosing 2 out of the 4 didn't make any sense. Why not choose 3? It's not about being safe, it was about not caring which one goes with closer to NF. One, some or all may magically appear once they're called out as being on the chopping block.