The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Apr. 06, 2022 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, The_Cherry said:

Gives up far too many odd man rushes trying to pass across the blue line, and is caught flat footed far too often, gets muscled out in front of the net, always hits the shin pads in front of him trying to put it on net 

9th In the league in time on ice on a average team. Not sure what your expectations are. Seems crazy to think he’s overrated. He’s not a defensive stud but he’s probably played slightly above average this season. That said without Hughes we are probably a lottery team.

Also gonna be straight up. I’m sick of the judgement of our 22 and 23 years old. 

10 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

He played like a viking warrior in the bubble playoffs.  Seemed like he was going to become a powerhouse but last 2 seasons he hasn't gotten stronger..

I think he'll be very good next season and more physically mature and stronger. 

Yeah hopefully he fills out. Usually 24-25 men change quite a bit 

• Cheers 1

Wow we actually played in the first period! And as raw as Podz still is, he's looking better and better every game, NHL experience was a win for us in his case this year and when he catches fire that's one less roster spot we have to worry about, Klim up next I hope but ahl experience for him is a win for us in a way too, definitely a change over European big rink style but he's looking better lately and we sure could use a cap break on a ELC but nothing is guaranteed but maybe he'll make it..

4 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Markstrom will carry. 

Hard to say. He's never done it.  Could be injured too playing so much. He couldn't make it through the bubble and Demko came in to save the day. 

Edited by Jaimito
  • Huggy Bear 1