The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Arizona Coyotes | Apr. 07, 2022 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, nergish said:

Man, am I ever impressed with Horvat.

15 straight faceoff wins, in a game where was two goals (and counting), netting his 30th of the season...

More than half of the teams in this league would kill to have a captain like Bo.

I'm a Bo fan myself but it's Arizona and the Canucks are done. It doesn't matter.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Devron said:

No I just meant that when the game started all you could hear was the sounds of the game and the crowd. Just a way different experience. Kind of a Oh Ya moment 

I’m pretty excited for sure especially that I’m going with my dad as well. There’s nothing that can beat that. Once in a lifetime experience that we will always cherish. How many games have you gone to?

Edited by Beary Sweet
  • Like 3
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Chris12345 said:

I'm a Bo fan myself but it's Arizona and the Canucks are done. It doesn't matter.

Well, yeah... it's garbage time.

But he's been very solid all year, especially post-Green. Scoring 30 in this league is a big deal, any way you slice it.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, brilac said:

Is that how you roll?

You know, on Waikiki, however you spell that, the restaurants and stores stay open until midnight, and restaurants later.  It was nice shopping at Macy's drunk at 11pm. 

Yea as desperate as I sound I like to start early and often, then lights out nice and early. I'm no night owl.

Just now, nergish said:

Well, yeah... it's garbage time.

But he's been very solid all year, especially post-Green. Scoring 30 in this league is a big deal, any way you slice it.

Oh yea and he's built for the playoffs....if that ever happens.

Edited by Chris12345
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

If we keep Chiasson, it will be interesting to see who wins the 4th line RW spot between him and Lockwood.

Chaisson is clearly a top 6 player. :P