The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Apr. 12, 2022 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Gollumpus said:

Yup, I am aware of the wrist issue. While the wrist can explain the lack of scoring earlier on, it also seems (at least to me) that Pettersson was a bit slow in other aspects of the game, no? 

regards,  G.

Absolutely true. It had him second guessing everything (he's admitted so). 

Injuries are awful that way in that they affect more than just the direct relations to specific plays. 

1 minute ago, Gollumpus said:

Yup, I am aware of the wrist issue. While the wrist can explain the lack of scoring earlier on, it also seems (at least to me) that Pettersson was a bit slow in other aspects of the game, no? 

regards,  G.

Seemed mentally unprepared. Reminded me of an earlier unsuccessful butthead version of myself, actually - minus the millions of dollars and NHL goals...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Green Building said:

Seemed mentally unprepared. Reminded me of an earlier unsuccessful butthead version of myself, actually - minus the millions of dollars and NHL goals...

Confidence. When it ain't there, that's huge...it snowballs.

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

That’s why I love Miller. Just wish he would be cheaper this off-season.

You never know,.   But he truly is one of the best leaders we’ve had,.   That is worth a log itself,.  Especially with a young core rising needing to play with that ethic and example of hard work.