• Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7
    • Kings in 4
    • Kings in 5
    • Kings in 6
    • Kings in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/2022 at 02:00 AM

Just now, -DLC- said:

And what happens a lot is guys hold the stick and the refs are oblivious....they see the tail end and tag the wrong guy. It's sneaky and not good hockey in my view. Cheap.

They have to stop calling the stuff that's 2 guys battling...you could call something every time 2 players engage. Unless it's something blatant, let them play.

League should look at the NFL here.  For the most part, refs don't call a WR and a CB battling for PI.  They also don't put the whistles away at the end of a game.  There's bad calls for sure, but I don't get the idea that it's intentional like I do with the NHL.

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

You’re not wrong, but it’s kind of sad how we’re having this discussion on day 1 of the playoffs. I don’t think it was this bad at the start of the playoffs in previous years.

hopefully it isnt like that for the rest of the playoffs, who are the refs for tonight game anyways, wasnt paying attention to that.

Just now, Jaimito said:

Have gord miller and cassie on ESPN doing play by play.  Then u get Messier and Chelios during intermission

Going to put the game on mute. 

Pity Miller's talents are being wasted there.  He's one of the best to ever do it in my books.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

hopefully it isnt like that for the rest of the playoffs, who are the refs for tonight game anyways, wasnt paying attention to that.

spacer.png

Edited by Alflives
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Have gord miller and cassie on ESPN doing play by play.  Then u get Messier and Chelios during intermission

Going to put the game on mute. 

Lol, I was wondering where that pawned Cassie off too. Definitely will avoid ESPN now.

• Vintage 1