• Flames in 5
    • Flames in 6
    • Flames in 7
    • Stars in 4
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/2022 at 02:00 AM

1 minute ago, Darius said:

Yeah but it would be so easy to goad those oafs into retaliation penalties.  Rough up the gnome and watch those guys react.. 

Yea if you can execute on the pp. I'm not big on the retaliation penalty thing either. I'm old school (which isn't right).

Turn the other cheek and I'll break it too. I just think intimidation comes into play and it's the playoffs. Charging is the norm.

Oh look, Andersson's miraculously recovered.  Faking an injury like that should be an automatic ejection and suspension; this kind of gutless garbage needs to be removed from the game.  Hopefully someone gives that worthless coward a real injury.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like how Auger explained that Andersson didn't interfere (stayed in his lane the whole way through) and said it was the right call, however, he didn't explain why Dallas got a penalty, since the Dallas player didn't change his lane either? 

Weird, what a weird play

2 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Is Auger that's talking the same guy who got fired for the Burrows incident? Seems like he's favoring Calgary in all his call analyses. 

Yeah.  I about puked when I saw him as a rules analyst.

2 minutes ago, Kragar said:

Betmsn must be paying the TV broadcaster to have “certain” ex refs comment on games.  These guys are all complicit in spinning the truth.  The NHL manages games (for multiple reasons) through officiating.  

Edited by Alflives

Just now, Kragar said:

Gives me vibes of cops in the states getting suspended while staying on pay roll after making deadly mistakes. Clearly tampered a game on HNIC in front of the world but still get paid by the NHL (or an NHL-covered network), what a joke. It's awesome to have that kind of resource while watching the game to understand the mentality behind the calls, non-calls. But Auger? Really?

1 minute ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Is Auger that's talking the same guy who got fired for the Burrows incident? Seems like he's favoring Calgary in all his call analyses. 

I hope not..I was hoping he was feeding fish at the bottom of the ocean, while wearing concrete skates. Lol

Zombie GIF

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1