• Flames in 5
    • Flames in 6
    • Flames in 7
    • Stars in 4
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/2022 at 02:00 AM

1 hour ago, viking mama said:

I just can’t get over Kylington being pronounced Shillington,…as much as I couldn’t see the name Satan upon the back of a jersey and then pronounce it, Shattan!

There's a woman at work named Kirsten, and she pronounces it "Sheersten".  She too is Swedish.

Took some getting used to.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Gaudreau still no showing so far, which was a big concern I had for Calgary going deep.

That said, I don't have a lot of faith in Dallas, so I still expect Calgary to win the series.

I was at this game Dallas played and covered them well. If Dallas covers the passing lanes like they did last night they may take the series (as much as I'm hoping for a battle of Alberta)

Calgary looked way off. A lot of their passes were rushed, going to nowhere or bouncing all over the place. Only in the late 3rd did they look like the team that they are capable of.

I mean it's only two games but it's the same story every year. Johnny Hockey just isn't a playoff performer. It's a tight checking, physical style of hockey and he just wilts. We'll see if he can make something happen, but I doubt it.

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

I mean it's only two games but it's the same story every year. Johnny Hockey just isn't a playoff performer. It's a tight checking, physical style of hockey and he just wilts. We'll see if he can make something happen, but I doubt it.

A whole different game, for sure.  Hopefully Petey and the Angry Elf are up to the task next year.

46 minutes ago, Kragar said:

A whole different game, for sure.  Hopefully Petey and the Angry Elf are up to the task next year.

They both have a much higher compete level than the gutlsss midget.

Edited by King Heffy

2 hours ago, King Heffy said:

They both have a much higher compete level than the gutlsss midget.

Yep, agreed.  No fan of Johnny Hobbit here.

Just hope they can handle the rougher play.  I'm less worried about Garland, since he has shown his toughness and compete so much this year.  Will be interesting to see how Petey's strength training goes this summer.  If he can stay on his skates more next year, that will sure help.

3 hours ago, Kragar said:

Petey seemed to do quite well a couple of years ago in the playoffs. He should be fine.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

13 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Yeah, it wasn't an issue for him or Hughes at all.  I'd like to get someone with some size on his line though.

Yeah, just like Schenn calmed things down with Hughes. No one wanted to mess with QH.