The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Off-Season Trade & Rumor Fact Checker

Rate this topic

BureBurrito

9 hours ago, RU SERIOUS said:

I agree!  We should hold the media more accountable for Understating how BAD this franchise has truly been since 2011.  I've watched too many interviews and media scrums to count where the media tip-towed around the terrible mismanagement by Jim Benning and that flaky AHLCalbre coach green - both of which should have been fired years ago - let alone never given an extension last year!!!! 

Lets not forget about Aqua-lini getting the kid glove treatment when he too should have also been called out years ago for his poor decision making, interference and mis-management of the entire organization.   

Last I checked, the Vancouver Canucks franchise has been a state of utter failure for over a decade and again this year - like last and the year before that.    Perhaps if the media and more fans had spoken up more intensly over the last few years we would not be in the position we are today - facing a teardown & rebuild and not have wasted over a decade of our lives with false hope, promises and BS!

It started a long time before 2012 RU, it's been since the 70's the best we ever had was no depth one trick ponies. No one ever was willing to even TRY until 2012, that was the start of turning things around FOR A CHANGE. 

It never happened before that, not even once. Always a decent roster with zero depth if that. 

However our media and game callers have been up to the task of being even more useless. Funny thing is, people still believe them and their opinionated fantasy bullshi* ideas of the same old $&!#e for the last 40 years. 

Then what's even funnier is people who listen to them come to the boards here and chirp what they heard from the media as if it were the gospel truth... Omg I'm not sure if they ever have the slightest clue on how utterly stupid they make themselves look but it's always good for a laugh!  I laugh the hardest at the JT Miller bit.. THAT was hilarious! 

Looking at ALL the media rumors; seems like only 30% of them actually end up being right guesses/assumptions. Basically take a grain of salt with ALL Canucks rumors (maybe less if it's sourced by Dhaliwal)

Edited by BureBurrito
  • Cheers 1

Closing this thread but curiously Dhaliwal is most trusted for viable 'rumors'

and the media drums up a lot that ends up being nothing (only 6 out of 17+ accounted for rumors held up as true). Almost equal to or worse than a weather reporter.

Don't read too much in the Canucks rumor mill and media stories. 

6 hours ago, BureBurrito said:

Closing this thread but curiously Dhaliwal is most trusted for viable 'rumors'

and the media drums up a lot that ends up being nothing (only 6 out of 17+ accounted for rumors held up as true). Almost equal to or worse than a weather reporter.

Don't read too much in the Canucks rumor mill and media stories. 

Okay Dhaliwal.  Good idea to close this thread before any other CDC'ers figured out your identity!!

Busted! meme | Dylan Gray | Flickr

• Haha 1