[Signing] Canucks sign Andrei Kuzmenko

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

All aboard the hype train! 

I'm ready to be disappointed. 

10 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

We’ll that was short lived…

I’m depressed because nothing is gonna happen.

Nothing’s gonna happen because you’re depressed.

Nothing happened because you were depressed.

You see? Nothing happened. At least I’m less depressed than if I wasn’t depressed when I was depressed. I’d be even more depressed.

Edited by Me_
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Me_ said:

We’ll that was short lived…

I’m depressed because nothing is gonna happen.

Nothing’s gonna happen because you’re depressed.

Nothing happened because you were depressed.

You see? Nothing happened. At least I’m less depressed than if I wasn’t depressed when I was depressed. I’d be even more depressed.

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Devron said:

How long is this going to go for? Until he retires? 

Well, we’re concentrating on the general city smell of weed his wife was against. 

But let’s remember that he wanted to play the game; not watch the game. He wanted a certain amount of minutes which could not be given. 

So he went to play on a team that wanted to play him.

Simple.

Id say he comes back and we’re super dangerous if we go like this:

OEL - TRYAMKIN

HUGHES - SCHENN

DERMOTT - MYERS

That’s some serious beef, some good skill and  between Schenn and Tryamkin, I just don’t want to skate against the Canucks… perhaps Myers gets his mean streak in as well…

And pay him well.

Edited by Me_
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, N4ZZY said:

So by the right if the council we name you Canuck fan for life...rise sir N4zzy

35 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Well, we’re concentrating on the general city smell of weed his wife was against. 

But let’s remember that he wanted to play the game; not watch the game. He wanted a certain amount of minutes which could not be given. 

So he went to play on a team that wanted to play him.

Simple.

Id say he comes back and we’re super dangerous if we go like this:

OEL - TRYAMKIN

HUGHES - SCHENN

DERMOTT - MYERS

That’s some serious beef, some good skill and  between Schenn and Tryamkin, I just don’t want to skate against the Canucks… perhaps Myers gets his mean streak in as well…

And pay him well.

For me. I let go years ago. The team definitely wanted him but he didn’t seem to want to try and earn his minutes. If he’s good enough to play more minutes then great but I wouldn’t promise anything. He was alright when he was here but a far cry from a no1 shutdown defencemen. Dare to dream though 

• Cheers 2

19 minutes ago, Devron said:

For me. I let go years ago. The team definitely wanted him but he didn’t seem to want to try and earn his minutes. If he’s good enough to play more minutes then great but I wouldn’t promise anything. He was alright when he was here but a far cry from a no1 shutdown defencemen. Dare to dream though 

Who do you think is better? Myers of Tryamkin?

25 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Who do you think is better? Myers of Tryamkin?

No idea, maybe if Tryamkin is signed we can slag on him. Myers needs to be moved because of his contract. Otherwise I’d have no problem keeping him around 4 million 

1 minute ago, Devron said:

No idea, maybe if Tryamkin is signed we can slag on him. Myers needs to be moved because of his contract. Otherwise I’d have no problem keeping him around 4 million 

So Tryamkin at $4MIL would also be fine no?

Minus the Canadian taxes, Tryamkin isn’t coming back for equal to less than what he’s currently making.

Edited by Me_

Just now, Me_ said:

So Tryamkin at $4MIL would also be fine no?

On a one year deal maybe and that would mean Myers would have to be moved. I just don’t see it nor understand the fascination of a guy that just didn’t seem to want to work for it in NA. Seems pretty happy to get married and play in the KHL. I don’t blame him. Life is what you make of it and where ever he needs to be to be happy is what it is. He hasn’t played for the Canucks in what 5 years? It’s been beaten to death. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Devron said:

On a one year deal maybe and that would mean Myers would have to be moved. I just don’t see it nor understand the fascination of a guy that just didn’t seem to want to work for it in NA. Seems pretty happy to get married and play in the KHL. I don’t blame him. Life is what you make of it and where ever he needs to be to be happy is what it is. He hasn’t played for the Canucks in what 5 years? It’s been beaten to death. 

One must consider that $1MIL in Canada is $20MIL in Mokba in terms of lifestyle…

4 minutes ago, Me_ said:

One must consider that $1MIL in Canada is $20MIL in Mokba in terms of lifestyle…

Let the count down begin ;) 

The Kontinental Hockey League and the Russian Hockey Federation agreed on the 2022-2023 season’s structure. 

The 15th KHL season will start on Sep 1 with the Opening Cup game between the reigning Gagarin Cup champions, CSKA Moscow, and the runner-up, Metallurg, in the Russian capital.

The KHL regular season will end on Feb 26, with the Gagarin Cup playoffs scheduled between Mar 1 and Apr 29.

1 hour ago, Devron said:

Not quite.

There is this last chance though.

6 hours ago, Gawdzukes said:

sick puke GIF

Man, this fan base has got to get over Tryamkin. He bolted back to Russia, made good money, good for him, but as far as being a Canuck. Let’s move on for crying out loud. So he’s got a picture of when he was last seen in the NHL, good for him. 

• Cheers 1