The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sat. Oct. 22, 2022 Buffalo Sabres(3-1-0) @ Vancouver Canucks(0-3-2) 7:00pm PT at Rogers Arena (HOME ICE!) HNIC SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 hour ago, Shayster007 said:

What an absolute joke. It's been awhile since a move this management team made gave me an increase feeling of confidence they have the ability to turn this franchise into a cup contender...

Well that's the problem when management can't count and signed too many wingers and zero defenceman.

Who should have been sent down?

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Höglander isn’t even going to Abby. It’s a paper transaction to get Juulsen up. Calm down everyone. :lol:

Yeah, well….when I wasn’t calm I didn’t have all the information. :lol:

About as close to a “must win” game as you will ever have 5 games into a season.

And now I’m reading there’s a possibility of no Quinn? Lol, the life of a Canuck fan. 

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Shayster007 said:

Amen? It's not like he's been some game changer helping us win games.

Amen? It's not like he's been some game changer helping us win games.

The Centerman. Who scored a goal and an assist last game, ok 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

If we're banking on the 4th line, and a center with what... 5 career games, to be producing our offense we're in an even worse spot then we could imagine...

If we are banking on Hoglander then we are even in a worst spot than you are mentioning lol 

• Cheers 2
  • Sad 1
  • There it is 2

11 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Höglander isn’t even going to Abby. It’s a paper transaction to get Juulsen up. Calm down everyone. :lol:

Not the first time they've used this excuse. It's as common as the old, "Yeah it's just a couple weeks and they'll be back from injury" line we hear in Vancouver every time. 

24 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Well that's the problem when management can't count and signed too many wingers and zero defenceman.

Who should have been sent down?

I’m certain a few posters would have liked Boeser be sent down.  In hopes he’d get claimed and Canucks free up cap space.

:rolleyes:

• Haha 3