The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Horvat wants to pay better who lost money because of his mistake in the shootout

Rate this topic

theochar

4 hours ago, IBatch said:

The only story here, is how did Bo find out so quickly.   Maybe when the ipad is passing around on the bench, it's facebook likes they are concerned about and that's why we aren't winning. 

And yet on his after hours interview he was saying how he doesn’t go on there or pay attention to any of that stuff...umm yeah sure!

3 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

Help a fellow CDC member win this contest. 

https://contests.chl.ca/yourteamyourjersey/victoria

Vote for Chad. 

This forum is starting to go to the dogs. Such a weird thread to begin with, only to be spammed with this ongoing nonsense, which is already pinned and comes up at the top of the message board whenever I look for actual things of interest. 
As if the team’s performance wasn’t enough to start the year. These threads are just as short on talent and substance.

10 hours ago, Westcoasting said:

And yet on his after hours interview he was saying how he doesn’t go on there or pay attention to any of that stuff...umm yeah sure!

Fort-nite or mario cart ... what to do on the road... what ever happened to hookers and blow! 

Edited by IBatch
  • Haha 1

On 11/7/2022 at 6:27 AM, Canuck Surfer said:

Let me guess; this was / is just a grenade you lobbed?  

It’s troll bait…

I think Horvat showed some maturity and handled a social media thing with some class and humour.

hey, shit happens.

I know I should have had that one.