The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Buffalo Sabres | Nov. 15, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

22 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

The Tank took a hit 

mini-car-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%87%E0%

But not even. As far as a win goes, that was brutal. Yes, a wins a wins a win. But that game wasn't anything that changes the direction of this team. 

This teams going to win games before the end of the year. If we want to tank, we gotta commit to it. I don't think we are going to do that.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • There it is 1

Just now, Shayster007 said:

But not even. As far as a win goes, that was brutal. Yes, a wins a wins a win. But that game wasn't anything that changes the direction of this team. 

This teams going to win games before the end of the year. If we want to tank, we gotta commit to it. I don't think we are going to do that.

The problem is our owner will not allow a tank, or proper rebuild.  Wish he would; but he’s definitely against it. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Shayster007 said:

No they won't and again we will be in that mediocre middle ground where no one wants to be and gets you nowhere. The defense is still atrocious and there really is no way to fix it without getting rid of a top forward (Horvat). Teams don't want our garbage. We are just stuck. I really don't see anyway out of it but time when contracts expire. It sucks but is true. I don't know how much more evidence people need that this team isn't close. It's hard to celebrate a win if you know the formula and chemistry isn't good. I just don't want to be tricked anymore or given hope from a team that hasn't shown it can win in a confident and encouraging way.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • There it is 1