The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Flames - Canucks Another Canuck heading to Calgary

48 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Calgary could use a scoring forward but center's haven't been their issue. Between Lindholm, Kadri, and Backlund they're fine tbh. 

It's the wing where they could use a boost. https://www.capfriendly.com/depth-charts/flames

They can Always move Lindholm to the wing and go Kadri, Horvat, Coleman, Rooney down the middle 

Overpayment by the Flames for an UFA and position they don't need. 

Can't see them trading Ruzicka or Tanev either. They are 7-3 with Tanev in the lineup. Ruzick is off to a hot start and will probably be Backlund's eventual replacement down the middle. 

They would probably be best to try to off-load Lucic and add a top 6 scoring winger. 

3 minutes ago, R3aL said:

Im gonna say there is absolutely no chance we trade Bo Horvat, our captain to a divisional rival in that of the Calgary Flames.

Him choosing to sign there in the summer would be very unfortunate, but I doubt he would.

They have no cap next year with Hub/Weegar extensions. 

Just now, R3aL said:

Im aware, they'd have to trade pieces out. But the idea of us trading him there I doubt is even an option on management board.

They'd have to trade out multiple pieces. It would start to take away from the roster too much. 

They just traded out a 1st to get rid of Monahan. They would probably have to give more than that in order to re-sign Horvat, not to mention giving up pieces for Horvat. It wouldn't be worth it for the Flames in the end.

If anything they'd want Kuzmenko with his ELC.

12 minutes ago, FaninMex said:

We do not need Tanev back. He chose to be a Flame. Let him go!

Canucks have been looking to replace Tanev since he left and still looking last time I checked for a shutdown RHD

Also he chose to go because ownership turned off the money to resign him and didn't even get an offer from the Canucks so I find your "story" hilarious that he chose the Flames and for that Canucks don't need him?

Thank god you don't run the team 

Edited by Odjick 4 Premier

2 minutes ago, Odjick 4 Premier said:

Canucks have been looking to replace Tanev since he left and still looking last time I checked for a shutdown RHD

Also he chose to go because ownership turned off the money to resign him and didn't even get an offer from the Canucks so I find your "story" hilarious that he chose the Flames and for that Canucks don't need him?

Why do posters like you always run to this? Are you three?

Tanev is gone, he left, he waddled, he bamboozled his way out of town. You can use whatever term you want

We need a RHD but we do not need to run back to Tanev. It is bordering on obsessive. Quit stalking the guy.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Odjick 4 Premier said:

Canucks offer 1.7 million ? Flames offer 4 million what would you do?

His career turned around as in less injuries and last 2 yrs Tanev has be very very good..

Sure hope we don't let assets walk anymore..

Tanev - zerso return

Markstrom - zero return

Taffoli -- zero return 

Can't let top players like this walk.These 3 players should of brought good returns.

• Upvote 1

Just now, FaninMex said:

Why do posters like you always run to this? Are you three?

Tanev is gone, he left, he waddled, he bamboozled his way out of town. You can use whatever term you want

We need a RHD but we do not need to run back to Tanev. It is bordering on obsessive. Quit stalking the guy.

so if no one gives you a job offer you call that leaving town lol

I don't know where you think I am obsessive over Tanev as that came out of no where and clearly shows you haven't been watching the Canucks if you don't think the Canucks could badly need him on the right side. 

What is with all your Haterade for Tanev?

dude it seems like you are the one with an unhealthy relationship with Tanev as you go off like Tanev is your trigger lol

6 minutes ago, wildcam said:

Canucks offer 1.7 million ? Flames offer 4 million what would you do?

His career turned around as in less injuries and last 2 yrs Tanev has be very very good..

Sure hope we don't let assets walk anymore..

Tanev - zerso return

Markstrom - zero return

Taffoli -- zero return 

Can't let top players like this walk.These 3 players should of brought good returns.

Can you believe that guy not wanting Tanev back because "he left town"

Talk about people making up stories to cover up their haterade from everyone for being so butt hurt 

Edited by Odjick 4 Premier

Just now, Odjick 4 Premier said:

so if no one gives you a job offer you call that leaving town lol

I don't know where you think I am obsessive over Tanev as that came out of no where and clearly shows you haven't been watching the Canucks if you don't think the Canucks could badly need him on the right side. 

What is with all your Haterade for Tanev?

dude it seems like you are the one with an unhealthy relationship with Tanev as you go off like Tanev is your trigger lol

Again stop crying about the past, move on.

All the rest is why I generally do not comment to you. Adios.

• Haha 1

Just now, FaninMex said:

Again stop crying about the past, move on.

All the rest is why I generally do not comment to you. Adios.

alright go on and cry in your pillow because nobody else hates Tanev like you do, sorry for not thinking like you there buddy lol 

In the past lol

is it in the past that the Canucks badly need RHD improvement to stop giving up 2 goal leads in the 3rd peroid ?

C6819725-71E2-4CC6-9849-092C79E5F26C.thumb.jpeg.b6dea6cd4aa5869238f22b731120c874.jpeg

• Like 1