The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023 WJHC Pool - Group B (First Come First Serve)

AriGold

10 hours ago, AriGold said:

Gator draft pick 14: Simon Edvinsson
thejazz87 pick 22: Matthew Savoie
Gator draft pick 27: Carson Lambos
thejazz87 pick 39: Jordan Dumais
Canuck Surfer pick 49: Juraj Slafkovsky

@Gatoryou may pick your defenseman replacement and @thejazz97you can make your forward replacement

Ryan Ufko

Can I take my other Dman since the Jazz is taking a forward?

26 minutes ago, AriGold said:

I believe @thejazz97 still needs to make a replacement pick for Shai Buium. Also, I believe "Blake Jackson" should be Jackson Blake on his roster.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, AriGold said:

@AriGold Seamus Casey has not been cut yet but USA must cut two more players and all the pundits are saying Casey will be cut the day of the tournament starting...can i pick a replacement now? or can i wait to see? whatever you decide is good just lemme know.

20 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

@AriGold Seamus Casey has not been cut yet but USA must cut two more players and all the pundits are saying Casey will be cut the day of the tournament starting...can i pick a replacement now? or can i wait to see? whatever you decide is good just lemme know.

The re-draft was the formal part. 100% you can replace upto the start of the first game of the tourney.

• Like 1

IF Seamus Casey is off team USA (won't know till US game puck drop) then I nominate Adam Engstrom as my swedish replacement player but if Seamus Casey is on the team I will stick with him? Hope that is a good compromise, dont want an adavantage, but team usa wont say who the final two cuts are till the pregame skate...jerks, hahaha

Engstrom isn't all that anyhow.

8 minutes ago, AJay said:

Kemell. He had some ridiculous number, too. 17 or something like that. 

nevermind. I just checked. It was 12. But still, a ton of points. He was the second leading scorer

But he was playing I thought. Pretty sure I saw/heard his name a few times.

6 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

IF Seamus Casey is off team USA (won't know till US game puck drop) then I nominate Adam Engstrom as my swedish replacement player but if Seamus Casey is on the team I will stick with him? Hope that is a good compromise, dont want an adavantage, but team usa wont say who the final two cuts are till the pregame skate...jerks, hahaha

Engstrom isn't all that anyhow.

as i suspected, the USA dropped Casey before puck drop of thier game: Will be going with Ensgtrom whom I named before the tournament started this morning.