The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) Nux have given permission for Boeser’s agent to talk to other teams

RWJC

49 minutes ago, aGENT said:

They don't need Boser. We don't need Dumba.

I want Dumba, more so especially if we’re paying anyone to take Boeser. At least get a usable piece back somehow 

Edited by RWJC

29 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Good for you. Sure, it won't be Dumba.

Yeah I know that. I’m just playing along because our ROI in Boeser will be such a waste if we have to pay to move him out.  Especially being recently re- signed to term. Nonsensical  

8 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Yeah I know that. I’m just playing along because our ROI in Boeser will be such a waste if we have to pay to move him out.  Especially being recently re- signed to term. Nonsensical  

Hoping they can find the proverbial "hockey trade". Move the higher 25+ goal/60point offensive ceiling Boeser for a guy with a lower 20/45 offensive ceiling but more speed, grit. 2 way ability etc. 

Even better if he can play C.

Either that or just expiring cap and a pick or similar.

Edited by aGENT
  • Cheers 2

On 12/22/2022 at 12:49 PM, NHL97OneTimer said:

I'd be thrilled with picks and cap space for Brock right now.

Of course this makes too much sense.

we get a pick or 2 back.  Capspace to resign Kuzmenko , and possibly Bo.

Brock’s position has been taken,  he has been outplayed,  and we have players with potential who need that rotationary position for experience.

We we’re handcuffed the same way

( positioning), not being able to move Eriksson earlier than we did.

Moving Brock will give us room to breathe,  show, and grow.

No big assets required to come back,  but something promising, to keep an eye on for the future would be best.

Pederson, Kuz, Mihky,  Hogz, Podz, Amman , Joshua, have density to their game without being an over payment for their services.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/21/2022 at 1:40 PM, aqua59 said:

And you have proof he doesn't want a trade?

I know no more than you. 

Since we are on a Canuck’s discussion board and we love to share information with each other regarding our beloved hockey team. Could you elaborate as to what you know? I’m curious because Brock doesn’t sound like he wants to be moved but you sound like you have some information that we aren’t aware of. Care to share and elaborate on Aqua?

On 12/26/2022 at 4:27 PM, EP Phone Home said:

Since we are on a Canuck’s discussion board and we love to share information with each other regarding our beloved hockey team. Could you elaborate as to what you know? I’m curious because Brock doesn’t sound like he wants to be moved but you sound like you have some information that we aren’t aware of. Care to share and elaborate on Aqua?

I ended this conversation with my last post, I  dismissed you.

I said i know no more than you. Which probably isn't very much. 

6 hours ago, aqua59 said:

I ended this conversation with my last post, I  dismissed you.

I said i know no more than you. Which probably isn't very much. 

Yup you did, my apologies. I had way too many Christmas cheers and did not read that right. Thanks for clarifying when it was my mistake anyways. Cheers

On 12/24/2022 at 6:59 PM, Kenny Powers said:

https://thehockeywriters.com/islanders-trade-target-canucks-boeser-over-horvat/

with all their injuries, could the Isle take Brock’s salary? What would a potential return be?

Raty a 2nd and whatever bad money on a short term contract to make the money even out for Boeser and Rathbone would be a pretty stellar move.

• Vintage 1

53 minutes ago, Provost said:

Raty a 2nd and whatever bad money on a short term contract to make the money even out for Boeser and Rathbone would be a pretty stellar move.

Agreed, although I doubt they add the pick since Raty is considered their best prospect.

They do have some of the best cap flexibility. It would make sense that the next series of trades is kicked off by NYI.

2 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

Agreed, although I doubt they add the pick since Raty is considered their best prospect.

They do have some of the best cap flexibility. It would make sense that the next series of trades is kicked off by NYI.

The 2nd is because we will likely have to take money back.

Edited by Provost
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

This Islander podcast suggested Boeser for Bailey or Beauvillier, a 1st AND one of Raty or Dufour. Also mentions that Boeser andBarzal are friendly.

possibly loses some credibility for pronouncing it “BO-sir,”  lol.

Double sold!

car sliding GIF

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

This Islander podcast suggested Boeser for Bailey or Beauvillier, a 1st AND one of Raty or Dufour. Also mentions that Boeser andBarzal are friendly.

possibly loses some credibility for pronouncing it “BO-sir,”  lol.

I’d do this. 

• Cheers 2
  • There it is 1