The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 14 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Saddledome

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

29 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

I think we all know what we're going to see by now. The TDL can't come soon enough.

4 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Seriously, this feels like I'd imagine counting down the days left of a prison sentence feels like :unsure:

Errr...I mean...GCG...:bored:

It is , imo, true-the trade deadline can't come soon enough.

Canucks will hold onto Bo, and others, till almost the deadline.

And once again, finish out of a play off spot, but also out of a good draft pick range.

I love wins and I hate losses, but let's face it this season is already halfway down the crapper so I'm finding myself leaning towards losses and a high draft pick. That's one of the few good things we might still get out of this season.

And all the talk of Bo leaving has me more bummed than I thought I'd be. He really has been the heart and soul of this team for so many years.

So... go Canucks?

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

New d pairings in practice are more about balance. Schenn to cover OEL's gaffes, Burroughs to lessen the chaos around Myers and Bear gets a chance to shoot.

Btw

2023:

Canucks give 6 million x 6 year contract to:

_ _ _ _ _       _ _ _ _ LMAN

25 minutes ago, Gurn said:

It is , imo, true-the trade deadline can't come soon enough.

Canucks will hold onto Bo, and others, till almost the deadline.

And once again, finish out of a play off spot, but also out of a good draft pick range.

I don't trust JR/PA will do anything to help the future of this team. In fact, I think they find a way to re-sign Bo long-term as well, thinking they're a playoff team. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Be careful what you wish for. I'd be incredibly concerned we would try to give a bigger deal than that to another Myers in severson if he ends up in UFA

Two players fit my criteria

A _ _ _ _         _ _ _ _ LMAN

R _ _ _ _         _ _ _ _ LMAN