The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 14 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Saddledome

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

34 minutes ago, Darius said:

nope!

You can take every rat, cheap shot artist, and weasel the Bruins have ever dressed in their history, assemble a team and have them play Calgary and I would still cheer for the Bruins!

I'll never forget '89 when they kicked in the puck vs Canucks round 1 game 7 OT and they went on to win the cup.

I salute your anger and life long hatred.

For me they don't rank as high but then i've known very few flames fans. I respected the iginla/kipper/regehr teams though yes i loved beating them. Lots of nucks fans liked the avs in the old days because of sakic but i hated them more. Hated the wild too, leafs was more laughter than hate though i backed the sens over them in their big games, but the bruins i loathe.

things loathe GIF 

Edited by OldFaithfulCap
iggy
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

Gotta admit EP does get the heat sometimes too..

Last year in GDT's some folks were posting picutres of Bambi on ice referring to EP and saying he should be sent to thte minors.

I think of those times when people are blaming JT for everything under the sun. 

Especially when you consider that Miller was the top scorer (by far) last season and was a +15

While Pete was tied with Hughes at second in points and was a +1

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

it's nhl on tnt (not tbs) sorry. Not espn tonight boo.

I'm watching via an alternate method

Oh my goodness! I had to go up to the TV and really search for it, and no ESPN+ tonight! tsk tsk! I guess I am going to have to do my math final tonight instead of tomorrow.  I don't enjoy taking midterms and finals.  It makes me not relaxed, and it is also designed that if you don't take the final, then your grade will really suck, but still pass, I think. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, brilac said:

Oh my goodness! I had to go up to the TV and really search for it, and no ESPN+ tonight! tsk tsk! I guess I am going to have to do my math final tonight instead of tomorrow.  I don't enjoy taking midterms and finals.  It makes me not relaxed, and it is also designed that if you don't take the final, then your grade will really suck, but still pass, I think. 

i messaged you instructions, it can be background noise

• Thanks 1