The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] St. Louis Blues at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 19, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

23 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

I don't feel Management is floundering at all. It's a stealth tank and they have enough fall guys to perpetuate it all year long...Just don't tell Bettman or his corrupt officials will give us too much favor.

Imagine in 3 years JR is like:

"You idiots thought we didn't know what we were doing? We traded for Riley Stillman for gods sake. How dumb do you think we are? You're welcome for Bedard, maybe next time just sit tight and shut up when we say to trust the process". 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Fanuck said:

Is Benning working as an NHL GM again and I missed that presser.....cuz that's the only guy I see falling for that one....

People need to stop attaching 1st rounder's as compensation for Myers or Schenn.....it's not going to happen.

A 3rd + no money retained would be a huge win for a Myers trade....maaaaybe a 2nd if the team is decimated on the back end.

Schenn may have more value since his cap hit is much lower and plays a style of game built for playoff hockey + leadership you can't teach.......I'd be ecstatic to get a 2nd for him or a good prospect. 

Edited by Harold Drunken
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Muttley said:

Gotta resign Bo. His wife is hot. Miller's too. These are very important factors for team credibility.

More importantly, Horvat's wife isn't blonde or fake blonde and that's a rarity in NHL circles it seems 

Edited by Coconuts
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gurn said:

Bread and circuses:

In the long, long ago; land barons would distract the peasants from just how bad things were going by handing out a bit more bread, and having a circus come and entertain the poor folk.

Now we see:

Canucks at Canuck Place

Canucks with Santa

Canucks Family skate

Canucks honour Christine Sinclair

Canucks Armed forces night.

Edit to add:

Canucks honour Kevin Bieksa

Canucks honour the twins and Roberto

and on

and on

Hoping nobody will notice the team sucks!

I feel like you’re thinking too deeply about it