The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Seattle Kraken at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 22, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, J.I.A.H.N said:

Quiet game for Horvat...................almost 24 minutes...........=/- zero.............58% in the dot (Well done! on that one!)

And everyone else sucked in the dot. Hopefully if traded we get a third line center that can win faceoffs, cause we are truly f’d in that department, so many goals are scored of face off wins 

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

4 minutes ago, Moe Knows said:

That Pederson may be a keeper..although I could probebly score playing with EP.....and I can't even skate...

If he's smart enough to keep skating and go to the net with his stick down he could have a nice run.

• Cheers 2

19 minutes ago, StealthydekeyPetey said:

We've established they need to allow 5 goals to win or lose. If only they weren't the worst defensive team of all time.

We should swap the entire blueline with Abby Canucks. As of now theirs are playing much more responsibly than this team's total tire fire.

4 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

So many had given up on Petey last year....we have to learn patience around here. To weather the storms.

Yep.  And consistency is the biggest issue with this group, for sure. 

Imagine if we saw the best of even just the homegrown guys like Demko, Petey, Hughes, Brock and Bo.  All in the same season. It hasn’t happened yet afaik.  

Young team problems maybe?

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1