The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday December 29 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets - 5:00pm PT/6pm MT/8:00pm ET - Canada Life Centre

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Canucks basically have a full healthy roster besides Demko and Pearson. Jets are hanging by a thread with their roster down 7 regulars and many important ones. 

No excuse to not win this game. Jets have been struggling last few games too with so many regulars out. Canucks will need to be sharp, as Bowness' team always come prepared for a fight even when down. 

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

25 minutes ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

Early game tonight. Jeopardy then hockey for me. Did some closet and cupboards organizing and decluttering too.

Sounds like a bit of nervous energy OFC.

I do that stuff when I’m a bit anxious about something. 
Clean cupboards for the win!

• Haha 2
  • There it is 1

6 minutes ago, Angry Goose said:

lets hope my boy Aman does too

I’ve been really impressed with our 4th line this season. They are relentless on the puck and manage to stay in the offensive zone more than I expected. Even if they’re not scoring much, they’re doing what a good 4th line needs to do. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

I’ve been really impressed with our 4th line this season. They are relentless on the puck and manage to stay in the offensive zone more than I expected. Even if they’re not scoring much, they’re doing what a good 4th line needs to do. 

Agreed !! They all have that "first step jump", too.   Gives them the ability to skate across in the forecheck as fast as the Dman rings the puck around the boards behind the net.   Great seeing the pressure they can put on the opposition d-men

• Upvote 1