The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sunday January 8 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets - 12pm PT/2pm CT/3pm ET - Canada Life Center

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

12 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We can get a super good player at 15OA.  Just have to wait for him to develop.  

Scott Morrow Jason Robertson ( soon to be klim :bigblush: ) can be found on the 2nd round as well. But we value ours like they are 5th rounders by giving most away for nothing 

• Vintage 1
  • There it is 1

4 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Watched avs vs oilers yesteray.   Its so evident how how mcdavid, mckinnon, makar are far and away the 3 best players on the planet.  I love petey, but We have nothing close to counter those guys.

You mean the same Makar who clearly chickened out on a 50/50 puck on the Boeser winning goal causing his goalie to get crazy mad at him?  That Makar?  Yes, he’s an offensive machine, but Toews is his defensive conscience.  

7 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Scott Morrow Jason Robertson ( soon to be klim :bigblush: ) can be found on the 2nd round as well. But we value ours like they are 5th rounders by giving most away for nothing 

Yup.  Got to use our high picks and top prospects (after they were picked) to bring in 23-26 year old journeymen.  

• There it is 1

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

You mean the same Makar who clearly chickened out on a 50/50 puck on the Boeser winning goal causing his goalie to get crazy mad at him?  That Makar?  Yes, he’s an offensive machine, but Toews is his defensive conscience.  

Stick to lawn bowling old man.  If you cant see how great makar is you shouldnt be watchin hockey.

Jets are a tough team to beat. You can't convince me the negativity from the media doesn't leak into the room.  I for one am sick of the rumors and the players must be to. So n that cheery note - go canucks go

• Cheers 2