The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday January 12 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 4pm PT/7pm ET - Amalie Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, Devron said:

Those aren’t the guys I’d be moving. Glad they are talking about signing them. I’d trade the entire team if I could keep Demko, Hughes, PEtey, Kuz and Horvat. 

That may not be how it works out but we have different views on how this could work out.

look another goal for Bedard :towel:

No but they don't fit the timeline. The problem is is that there is no clear direction. Age ranges all over the place but so many holes and just they won't have any money for new players if they just keep everyone who is on it now.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

No but they don't fit the timeline. The problem is is that there is no clear direction. Age ranges all over the place but so many holes and just they won't have any money for new players if they just keep everyone who is on it now.

They all fit the timeline. You see we have different timelines. Miller didn’t fit mine but we’ll see where it goes :)

• Cheers 1

Just now, Devron said:

They all fit the timeline. You see we have different timelines. Miller didn’t fit mine but we’ll see where it goes :)

Yes but they don't have enough money to fix holes if they sign those players to long term contexts. They also don't have the assets or prospects to fix them either. Every other teams sees our struggling players. Why would they want them?