The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SHAW ROGERS SPORTSNET AQUAMAN WHOEVER

Rate this topic

hockeygod77

5 hours ago, DefCon1 said:

Dude change to Telus. Getting crystal clear 1080P feed here with Telus on my OLED and am paying $90 for 1GBPS fiber unlimited, cable tv, phone and security camera

How did you get that deal!?!? We pay almost $140 for tv and internet

4 hours ago, FijianCanuck said:

This definitely happened after the game started. I watched the 3rd period of the leafs game and the 1st period of the Nucks game. Wife changed channel during intermission and lost the feed. Good thing it’s tank season. 

It sounds like the antenna on your roof must have got blown around.   Maybe just climb up to jiggle & re-arrange it.  My old-man used to that when I was a kid.  Here's a pic of him we took between periods during a Canucks/Leafs game when he climbed up to adjust the pic on our old "Black & White" .  He always grabbed one beer before and two after when/if he came back down.  image.jpeg.9dffd1158983bb7588a352346853fb23.jpeg 

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Haha 2

I saw the thread title… saw who posted it, and thought, that’s the guy who types in all caps. 

I envision a guy decked out in ultimate warrior regalia - boots, Speedo, sweat and tassels - angrily typing that out with his index fingers one all capped letter at a time. 

Was not disappointed.

I rarely use ALL CAPS

But I did so once, decades ago, when I got fed up with Shaw and changed Shaw Customer Service on my phone to SHAW SUCKS

You should try it. It may serve as a reminder and inspire you to move to Telus

But somehow, I suspect you enjoy finding and keeping things to be angry about.

Your expression of frustration feels like an art form of sorts.

Kind of like finger painting

But without the colour.

Or the skill.

Or intellect

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1