The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ain't No Flippin' Way - TP WINS!!

Rate this topic

AngryElf

12 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Lewitelli (2) – Naslund.is.king, Luckylager
o    RubySausage (2) – CommonMarble, Ilunga
o    Sharpshooter (2) – Falcon, MR

Regardless of your thoughts on who’s scum out of me/Ruby/SS, wagonomics clearly state there’s scum here 10000% given the “no-flip” angle of the game, and we can rule out LL given he was MK’d.

That being said, at the very least there is one scum in NIK, CM, Illunga (dead) Falc and MR. That should 100% be the PoE for round 2. 

13 hours ago, AngryElf said:

In his defence, the homeless man thought anyone walking through a side street at night was a vicious gang affiliate, but Ilunga had been murdered and defiled in cold blood.  

Rereading the NF.. could be looking too much into this but to me, this reads as if Illunga was innocent. That would mean illunga and LL were both innocent, turning the heat up on my previously stated PoE, likely indicating there would be more than just one scum there.

4 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Rereading the NF.. could be looking too much into this but to me, this reads as if Illunga was innocent. That would mean illunga and LL were both innocent, turning the heat up on my previously stated PoE, likely indicating there would be more than just one scum there.

Wrote it a couple days back and left the name blank before everything was submitted, and just filled the names in. Let's keep the angle shooty stuff out please. 

• Cheers 1

From reading just a few pages, Lewt appears to be the most game solvy out of the players here and paying closet attention to the words chosen by the host. I’m also leaning towards town leaning SS as his claim came unprompted and early this round. 

Vote A: Ruby Sausage

Town leans:

Lewt

SS

Porscha

Dead:

LL - town

ilunga - ?

PoE:

DM

falcon

MR

common marble (who?)

NIK

Ruby Sausage

^^this is my pool. I’m not really focused enough to be town leader but NIK would be at the top of my list. I only read 2 of his R1 posts but they triggered me and gave me flashbacks to previous scum games of his where he would cast wide nets without actually pursuing anybody.

6 hours ago, Porscha said:

I was debating with myself who the twins were but based on the flips I would have been wrong on at least 1 of the 2 lol

I read this way too early this morning lol.. How do you know you would've been wrong? We don't know what alignment/role anyone had?

20 hours ago, luckylager said:

Red Herring.

You didn't say a goddam thing about kills being locked. Biggest bullshit power-trip, half assed hosting cock job ever.

Blow me

It's written in a DEATH NOTE...

You can't change that. lol

Blow you...lol Don't wanna wear your hair piece for the rest of my life thanks but no thanks.

die death note GIF

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1
10 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I’m reading the roles and it almost sounds like the twins would turn into an SK if one of them were to die based off the language. Not sure another killing role is ideal for the town with this few players.

That would make sense tbh, so many roles and no SK? Is that usually what happens with "twins"?

4 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

It's written in a DEATH NOTE...

You can't change that. lol

Blow you...lol Don't wanna wear your hair piece for the rest of my life thanks but no thanks.

die death note GIF

Melvin's out here arguing with the dead guy Sport Softball GIF by Providence Friars

• Haha 3

Couple observations.. 

1)Why is DM trying his best to come across as wolfy as physically possible?

2) Angleshooty ik and I usually hate this sorta thing so my apologies buuut with a non-flip game, its difficult lol.. CM has been "recently browsing" the thread loads without ever saying anything.. shy, new player or just lurking with sinister intent?