The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Anaheim Ducks at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 08, 2023 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Yea, that can be super expensive.    Hopefully one day the team might possibly improve a bit to the point that there's actually some "entertainment value" and worthy of your hard earned money.   

Right now, the Canucks can't even give tickets away because they're so bad.   I get emails daily from them offering discounted tickets and you can pick up UB tickets for $20-$30 bucks on Craigslist and Stub Hub just before gametime for most games.   It's sad to see what Aqua-lini has done to this franchise.   

So what is it discounted tickets or $500 to go to a game? 

1 minute ago, Barnstorm said:

Ahhhhhh   

Me I remember faces more then names long story but used to have a photographic memory but health being a diabetic for close to 50 years did a job on me so don't have that anymore.

• Like 1

Rogers Arena ice is sooooo bad. Why does the puck bounce so badly everywhere? Man they got to fix it to NHL standards. If they can have ok ice in Florida and Tampa Bay, there is no excuse to have it this bad in Rogers Arena. Fix it for your own players at least.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

So what is it discounted tickets or $500 to go to a game? 

Regular prices STH's pay'd.  That's why i cancelled my ST's this year - because they're cheaper to buy after-market

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Cheers 1