The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Anaheim Ducks at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 08, 2023 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Courtney Cox looks very different as well. Like a mannequin. I barely recognized her on Hot Ones.

I read that she didn’t realize it’d gotten to the point that she was looking different until her friends told her, that led to her stopping using fillers now 

1 minute ago, redhdlois said:

I was actually booked to go to Maui today….but my Mom isn’t doing well, so had to cancel.

I have been to Maui, Oahu, Big Island and Kauai….all are beautiful and uniquely different.

I go to Maui for total R&R.   If you want to do a lot of sight seeing I would recommend Kauai.

Hope you had insurance.:huh:

Just now, redhdlois said:

I was actually booked to go to Maui today….but my Mom isn’t doing well, so had to cancel.

I have been to Maui, Oahu, Big Island and Kauai….all are beautiful and uniquely different.

I go to Maui for total R&R.   If you want to do a lot of sight seeing I would recommend Kauai.

Ah, I knew you would have some good input. 
Sorry to hear about your mom , it’s hard dealing with parents as they age, hope she improves. 
what’s the Big  Island like ? 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

Hope her health turns around. 

Yeah I love Hawaii too for relaxing!