The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday March 11 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

3 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

Loved that fight from Burr in the first. Really set the tone for the rest of the period. OTT was running around.

Joshua take notes before your outta the league

Joshua has had some fantastic games though this is whats frustrating he has it in him just not often enough

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Muttley said:

They got leftover tuna fish sandwiches in their lunch buckets in elementary school. They're just plain angry.

I used to hate getting F'ing Tuna--Fish sandwiches in my lunch.  Almost as bad as getting apples on Halloween! (With the Razor blades in 'em).  That's all we ever got in Surrey on Halloween along with Pipe-bombs, empty Shot-gun shells and rocks.  

Edited by RU SERIOUS

5 minutes ago, bad alice french said:

So sick of Drance. Trying not to have to listen to him but he keeps showing up in media scrums making an ass of himself with condescending questions.

The guy has been anointed a premiere media voice in our market and he openly despises this team. I wish he would go away.

Patience. He will wear out his welcome soon enough. Won’t be the first media numbskull run out of Vancouver. 

Just now, hammertime said:

Joshua has had some fantastic games though this is whats frustrating he has it in him just not often enough

Once every 10 games or so Joshua looks like he could be a 2nd line power forward but then he disappears for the next 9. I'd love to see him find consistency to his play.

• Vintage 2

Just now, Diamonds said:

Once every 10 games or so Joshua looks like he could be a 2nd line power forward but then he disappears for the next 9. I'd love to see him find consistency to his play.

I feel the same with Podkolzin as well.

The tools of both these players are there. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, GB5 said:

Debrusk would be better commentating baseball.

They have more time between plays for his long-winded stories.

He's saving us from having to listen to Harnaryan Singh (I have no idea how to spell his name).

• Haha 1