The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Coyotes l Thursday, March 16, 2023 l 7:00 pm

Rate this topic

-DLC-

39 minutes ago, Bounce000 said:

No effing way that’s the actual visitors locker room is it?

It's not.  They had a handful of home games at the start of the year that they had to use this as a temporary room.  Then they went on a long road trip while the building was completed.  Sounds like it as actually a really cool rink/game experience down there.

2 minutes ago, BCNate said:

It's not.  They had a handful of home games at the start of the year that they had to use this as a temporary room.  Then they went on a long road trip while the building was completed.  Sounds like it as actually a really cool rink/game experience down there.

My grandson had a hockey tournament in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago and while we were there we went to a Flames/Coyotes game. I was amazed how nice the arena was and the loud fan participation. The food and drink facilities were amongst the best of any NHL arenas I have been to. It was a great place to watch a game.

• Cheers 4

Is Macdonough playing tonight?

This is a really big night in the standings for us.

VAN VS AZ- Really big one for us to lose. I like the way things have been going for us as of late, but there are a few games that we really don't want to win.

MTL VS FLA- a MTL win is huge as they keep pace with us, an FLA loss really hurts their chances of catching the Isles

Chicago, Columbus, San Jose all play as well. 

4 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

In some circles this is known as 

“ Living High On The Dog”. 

If this locker room doesn’t inspire Vancouver to lay a beating on Arizona nothing will. 

That would be embarrassing for a junior team let alone a professional sports team…

1 hour ago, Bounce000 said:

No effing way that’s the actual visitors locker room is it?

I believe that was pre season while the locker rooms were still be finished. What a pathetic look for Bettman and the league but he will never move Arizona as long as he is the top dog...

6 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Nice having the opposition with AHL goaltending nightly not our team...and we are surprised our team is winning with Demko back, I am not! Yotes are tanking, pathetic organization and a bad look on Bettman and the NHL imo. Hope we blow out Arizona tonight 8-1 or something!