The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Coyotes l Thursday, March 16, 2023 l 7:00 pm

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Just now, -DLC- said:

Probably something like 0-9.

But I'm stubborn and resilient. Like my team.

Hey! Who was 100% right about JTM wanting to sign with us for a team friendly discount? Okay, that was me. (Of course it wasn’t old Alf.  It was wise young Deb!) 

• Cheers 2

49 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Look good; play good. Do you remember Flo Jo? She ran 10.49 in the Soul Games’ 100 Final. She was always dressed very cool and had the finishing trim too. She said “look good; run good.” Snd holy; she was definitely looking good and runnin’ good too. 

Yeah, she has great style! 

• Cheers 2

On out of town board, the Jets are losing again - IF the score holds and Canucks win tonight, they will be 14 back with 2 games in hand.  Still not likely to catch up to them and past 3-4 others but not as far-fetched like a month ago - baby steps I guess. 

Lets see if they hold off the Yotes tonight and go from there. Hate to lose a chance at a Bedard pick but can't complain if they're starting to make this a "little" interesting.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Look good; play good. Do you remember Flo Jo? She ran 10.49 in the Soul Games’ 100 Final. She was always dressed very cool and had the finishing trim too. She said “look good; run good.” Snd holy; she was definitely looking good and runnin’ good too. 

Loved those nails. Flo Jo was mighty fine.:blush: