The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Coyotes l Thursday, March 16, 2023 l 7:00 pm

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Just now, EddieVedder said:

Just goin to put this out there now.. the Oilers could very well win the cup this yr

Actually far more likely the Leafs win the Cup. They embarrassed McWhiner Baby and the Soilers in their games this year. 
The Leaf top guys actually try to play defensively. McLoser Baby and Big (and not so bright) Leon refuse to play without the puck. So, the Leafs might win. The z Soilers have no chance while being led by the LOSER baby whiners. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Look good; play good. Do you remember Flo Jo? She ran 10.49 in the Soul Games’ 100 Final. She was always dressed very cool and had the finishing trim too. She said “look good; run good.” Snd holy; she was definitely looking good and runnin’ good too. 

Unfortunately steroids was a big part of that time when she was racing.

• There it is 1

2 hours ago, hockeyfan-observer said:

I believe RT probably just asked them to try each and every shift until they are mathematically out - and see where this leads them.  Really don't see them making playoffs as will need the Jets and other teams to have total collapse.  I do see them hitting 80+ points though.

I actually feel pretty good about tonight's game but a bit less against the Kings on the weekend - a slightly heavier team. Predict 5-2 Canucks win tonight.

That's our problem too, we need to be a slightly heavier team as well. Best balance of size, skill, and speed wins it every year like clockwork. 

Just now, Westcoasting said:

Unfortunately steroids was a big part of that time when she was racing.

Likely. And very sadly that might be why she died so very young. I was lucky enough to be on the track when she ran, and damn she was amazing. She 100% “looked good and ran good.” If our guys want to wear toques in 100 degree heat okay. But they need to understand that doesn’t look good. In fact it looks stupid. 
lose the toques! 

• Cheers 2

REFEREES

Conor O’Donnell #41
CO41.jpg?resize=120,120
Wes McCauley #4
WM04.jpg?resize=120,120
Last Game 3/11 STL/CBJ 3/14 CGY/ARI
Games ’22-23 23 60
Games ’21-22 (Reg/PO) 40 / 0 75 / 21
Career Games (Reg/PO) 78 / 0 1277 / 186
First NHL Game 4/6/19 1/20/03