The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] San Jose Sharks at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 23, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

What did he do that makes him a bigot?

He’s a bigoted loser idiot. That’s fact. Go read the losers comments about not wearing the inclusion jersey. It’s being on the wrong side defending losers like him and their bigoted loser views.

The guy gave up 7. And it was friggin’ hilarious watching him get embarrassed. Loser like him are going to lose. Alf laughed and was happy seeing the loser get embarrassed. 

• Like 1
  • Wat 1
  • RoughGame 2

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

When did I mention rebuild? Or anything about a team doing it my way? Lol. That's what doesn't make sense.

Then get out. We have a great young core. Accept the team you clearly hate, the Canucks, are being built by smart management, into a Cup contender. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

We are so lucky to get this guy. Yzernan made a HUGE MISTSKE trading his number one D, but his stupidity is out win. We WIN! Too bad for you fans who hate us. LOSERS! Get off our board! We true fans are going to watch our guys win the Cup! Next year. Winning! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Then get out. We have a great young core. Accept the team you clearly hate, the Canucks, are being built by smart management, into a Cup contender. 

I hate them? Lol. I didn't realize this was your forum. If you want people to take you serious you need to calm down and consider some of your thoughts and remarks. Taking delight in others struggles? I don't know. Seems childish. I can understand with not agreeing with another's views but there is a way to go about doing things. We in the end are all just people and we are all trying to figure out a way to maneuver through life. I am sure you have a lot of views that people don't agree with but  I would never wish ill will towards you. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

24 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Well a few weeks ago we had a 12.1% chance of lading him and we could have improved upon that if Tock-it didn't burn-out QH for 59 minutes/game and EP40/Miler for 27-28 minutes/game, and now we're at only a 4.2% chance to land him and headed towards zero pretty fast with these "vanity" wins - and for what?   

This late year "Dead Cats bounce" happens year after year and we always start off the next year in a coma.  At least make all the losses worth something at seasons end!

Are you sure those odds are right? Didn’t we only get as low as 6th or was it 5th? Anyway even at 5th Tankathon has the odds of picking first at 8.5% and has us sitting at 6%. Is this wrong? 

It looks like we’ve only dropped 2.5%

BB04C652-D6C0-4E6C-B639-2ED9A887DB15.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I hate them? Lol. I didn't realize this was your forum. If you want people to take you serious you need to calm down and hone in some of your thoughts. Taking delight in others struggles. I don't know. Seems childish. I can understand with not agreeing with another's views but there is a way to go about doing things. We in the end are all just people and we are all trying to figure out a way to maneuver through life. I am sure you have a lot of views that people don't agree with but  I would never wish ill will towards you. 

Maneuver through life? It’s a frighin’ hockey chat forum. Enjoy cheering for us and winning. We won! We have great young players. Our management is retooling the supporting cast. We are close to being Cup contenders. Be happy with how great our club is. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Are you sure those odds are right? Didn’t we only get as low as 6th or was it 5th? Anyway even at 5th Tankathon has the odds of picking first at 8.5% and has us sitting at 6%. Is this wrong? 

It looks like we’ve only dropped 2.5%

BB04C652-D6C0-4E6C-B639-2ED9A887DB15.jpeg

As long they don't go better than 11th worst, they can still draw for the #1 pick. 

• Cheers 1