The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames, 7PM PST / 10PM EST, at Rogers Arena, why? Knock Out the Flames

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Myers was actually an NHL defenceman at one point in his career.  He even won the Calder trophy.  Somehow he lost whatever defensive acumen he used to have.  Rathbone doesn’t have any defensive acumen. Not at the NHL level anyways. The game seems to fast for him. 

Myers is a tire fire at this point in his career.  He definitely needs to go…

Myers scored 50 points in his rookie year, he didn't win the Calder b/c he was an outstanding defensive player.

He's unfortunately lost whatever confidence he had offensively while his defensive game has remained inconsistent. He just doesn't process the game quickly enough. 

Edited by Smashian Kassian

1 minute ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

It never feels good to rub it in when Calgary is well aware of their mistake. I am all about "healthy" rivalry but not when it's flat our mean or hurtful. It's without a doubt a devastating contract for them put your self in their shoes for a sec, it doesn't feel good for them so why put them down!

:picard:

• Haha 1

Just now, rychicken said:

I always think of the person last season who told me Myers could be a Norris candidate if he was on a better team....I really should have saved that post

Honestly he was never this bad before this season. Some of the worst defending I’ve ever seen