The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ADSF] Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (A3) | Maple Leafs win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/20/2023 at 11:00 PM

On 4/23/2023 at 3:53 PM, CanucksFan8353 said:

Hoping the Maple Leafs go all the way and bring Canada home a cup!! :gocan::gocan: Always had them as my 2nd team. Despise TBL also.

I hate Tampa with a passion.

It's a non Canadian market. No pressure. It's a glorified game of shinny for them. Sickening to see them win another cup 

1 minute ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

I hate Tampa with a passion.

It's a non Canadian market. No pressure. It's a glorified game of shinny for them. Sickening to see them win another cup 

No worries. Leafs will come back in this game and end the series at home on Wednesday. Leafs v Coilers Final. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Alflives said:

No worries. Leafs will come back in this game and end the series at home on Wednesday. Leafs v Coilers Final. 

It be pretty cool to see Laughs vs Failers in the final. But I don't want any Canadian team other than the Canucks to bring the cup back to Canada. If the Canucks are able to bring the cup back. I don't really care which Canadian team wins the cup again cause we brought it back first

5 minutes ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

This Leafs are a great regular season team. Not unlike the Sedin team. 

But the playoffs are just different. If you build a team for the playoffs , you won't make the playoffs. If you have a great regular season team , you won't get out of the first round. 

Let's give them some slack.   They've gone from Boston to TB ... not exactly an easy first round for them.    No gimmies that's for sure.   The Sedins never had to deal with a division quite like TO has.   SJ, that's about it.   LA won their cups as 8th and 7th seeds.