The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Los Angeles Kings, Rogers Place, April 2 2023 @ 5PM PST (8PM EST) - "Team Like That" Cup

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

I still find it weird they are playing Demko this much at the end of the year. There really is no point. He seems fine and should be good to go next year. I just don't get why they are playing him almost every game. Shouldn't we be playing Delia to see if he can handle being the backup?

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I still find it weird they are playing Demko this much at the end of the year. There really is no point. He seems fine and should be good to go next year. I just don't get why they are playing him every game.

Same reason they played Hronek right away straight off an injury. Desperate attempt to make the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

So how are we liking future Canuck Gavrikov??

Pass on him. Not really a mobile defenseman and cap reasons we can’t afford another player with term + $$ on the back end

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I still find it weird they are playing Demko this much at the end of the year. There really is no point. He seems fine and should be good to go next year. I just don't get why they are playing him every game.

Yes there is a point.He wants to play and keeping him in keeps him in game shape.

He&d be pissed if he wasn't playing.