The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Seattle Kraken at Vancouver Canucks | Apr. 04, 2023 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

6 hours ago, Alflives said:

How about Brock recognizes that playing in "da Beauty" league for his summer training isn't good enough. It's empty words until Brock comes to camp at 190 and super fit because he's committed to being at his best. 

Couldn’t agree more, I’ve felt that playing in that league has slowed his overall development. I’d like to see him hire a skating coach this summer and work on conditioning, explosiveness and speed. It’s probably not too late to improve on all 3. But he would have been better served to have started at least 3 years ago. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Better not see any of that when we lose. ;)

It’s the cheering against us during the game that isn’t true fan behaviour. IMHAO that’s strange. Kind of shows a lack of true fandom’s wanting their club to win. 

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, John McClane said:

Couldn’t agree more, I’ve felt that playing in that league has slowed his overall development. I’d like to see him hire a skating coach this summer and work on conditioning, explosiveness and speed. It’s probably not too late to improve on all 3. But he would have been better served to have started at least 3 years ago. 

Yup. If Brock would commit to what you recommend I think he could be a ppg 30-40 goal guy. 
Does Brock have that natural level of compete to make such a commitment though? 

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

It’s the cheering against us during the game that isn’t true fan behaviour. IMHAO that’s strange. Kind of shows a lack of true fandom’s wanting their club to win. 

Yeah I kinda agree with this.  Game time me is a different person from every other time me. lol

I get excited and cheer every time they score.  Then I look at the standings after the game and... you know.