The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames, 7PM PST (10PM EST) Saturday April 8, 2023, Rogers Arena ... Tame the Flame Game

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Will The Canucks Make the Playoffs Next Year?  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

F*ck... Panthers score late....  1:00 to go.

Canucks are going to pass Washington... almost guaranteed.

Caps have the worst schedule.... by far...

F*ck F*ck F*ck.

Canuck pick goes into the toilet.

Bye Bye

We’ve got one last card to play…

Trade for a pick.

29 minutes ago, TheQuietQuitter said:

I'm expecting a chippy playoff style game with Calgary coming at us hard and setting an aggressive tone.  I think this game will turn into choas with the likes of Lucic and Kadri playing their "game".

What a better way to end the home season then a good ol' Smythe Division line brawl for Fan Appreciation Night.

All that and some one gets poked in the eye and then some!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

F*ck... Panthers score late....  1:00 to go.

Canucks are going to pass Washington... almost guaranteed.

Caps have the worst schedule.... by far...

F*ck F*ck F*ck.

Canuck pick goes into the toilet.

Bye Bye

Not if they lose tonight. 

Besides, just pick #11 or hugher, can still win the lottery. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

They weren't kidding last offseason when they said they were going to upgrade the 4th line. ;)

Yeah, that's a deadly 4th line.  Podz and Hogs, pearson, Ilya not even playing.  I like the depth for next season. 

• Cheers 2

This was the season which saw the team have bad luck... with Demko injured and fill in netminders falling on their faces.

There was a chance to let the team drop and real pick high... get a really good piece.

All of that went into the toilet because of the early replacement of Boudreau... they could have let him coach another 10 games and a  good pick would have been guaranteed.

But no, Owner needs to have some wins and some revenue... so the opportunity of a good pick disappears.

Sorry, but this is not a Cup Contender team... it needs a couple more really good pieces... which are unlikely to be in the cards this draft.

Next year the team willl make the playoffs and probably for the next few years after that... the picks will be mediocre, and basically what we have now will be what you get... I.e. mid level team with some good players, but not a Cup Contender.

WSH was tied 2-2 from the 2nd period until 1 minute to go in the 3rd, then suddenly FLA scores at 19:00 AND again 20 seconds later fat 19:20, for the icing on the stealth tank cake....

As much as I hate the Lames, I'd still like to see the boys hang on to that 8th draft spot.....so 4-3 CGY 

i want it but i dont season 3 GIF by Billions