The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes, April 13, 2023, Mullett Arena, 7PM PST (10PM EST), Last Chance at 8th Place Game

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Will JT Miller Still be a Canucks Next Season?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, BigTramFan said:

So the Canucks are either 10th or 11th last, depending on the results of our final game and the Blues final game (Blues win the ROW tie breaker should we end up on the same points)

Come on folks.  We all knew we'd fall down to 10th or 11th.  That's the Canucks Way.  Thats' why I laugh at those who were fretting about it.  As a long time Canucks fan, I've learned to accept the curse of this franchise for awhile now.  Maybe we can volunteer Drance to be a sacrifice to the Hockey Gods to move up. 

Silver lining for tonight at least.  Not much difference between 3 and 3.5.  We can cheer them on for a win in their final game!

Go Canucks Go!

Finally, game #82.

As it has been for a majority of the last 10+ years, this season ends with yet another disappointment for us. Being a Canucks fan means feeling pain 90% of time, but I survived... and so did you, my dear CDC comrades. What doesn't kill us only make us stronger.

Keep believing one day, we will celebrate our team's last win of the season together with tears of joy and redemption.

• Like 1
  • There it is 1