The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PDF] Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2) | Golden Knights win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/2023 at 11:00 PM

9 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

The high stick was a fair call the first call was brutal, should have been a holding the stick on Eichel

Yes, it was a high stick, not a fan of him dropping like a sack of potatoes to draw it.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Darius said:

Meh… I respect everyone’s opinion here.. I hate both these teams. One team was built by bettmans generous expansion draft rules and the other was built by the the slot machine known as the draft lotto. At the end of the day, as a Canuck fan who has seen my team get few breaks in all the years I’ve been watching, I  can’t bring myself to cheer for a team that has somehow had Gretzky and now Mc David and Drai fall into their laps. Just my opinion. It’s ok to cheer for the oil .. but no need to make judgement on those who don’t. 

Alf’s vision is too blurred to read this clearly. But it must be good!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Darius said:

Meh… I respect everyone’s opinion here.. I hate both these teams. One team was built by bettmans generous expansion draft rules and the other was built by the the slot machine known as the draft lotto. At the end of the day, as a Canuck fan who has seen my team get few breaks in all the years I’ve been watching, I  can’t bring myself to cheer for a team that has somehow had Gretzky and now Mc David and Drai fall into their laps. Just my opinion. It’s ok to cheer for the oil .. but no need to make judgement on those who don’t. 

I want Carolina or Florida to win this year.

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Canada's other team Edmoton is also struggling tonight.. might be facing elimination next week.. just devastating to any true hockey fan (Canadian esp) to see McDavid and Dries primes being wasted.

If fans hate Toronto for Toronto that's one thing but don't hate on Edmonton too if you are a true hockey fan.

Mcdavid wishes he was anywhere close to prime Sheldon Dries.

• Haha 1