The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PDF] Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2) | Golden Knights win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/2023 at 11:00 PM

7 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Again see all these "hockey" fans trashing Oilers like they did Leafs. If you are a true fan of the game you would support Canadian hockey.

It's devastating for teams who are this deep in the playoffs to lose. It's sooo much easier to be out of the playoffs judging others, it's incredible difficult to do what Oilers did this deep in. Good on them for getting this far and it absolutely is painful to lose.

Let's show them humility and pride as I am 100% they would do the same if the roles were reversed, don't recall Oiler fans or media trashing Van.

Check it out. There are more Canadians playing tonight on the Vegas team.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I'd still rather the Turtle and the Bigot Bros to be eliminated given the choice.

I expect Carolina to come out of the East but if Florida wins it all that'd be chill, Luongo would finally have a cup. That alone makes anyone else on the Panthers winning worth it to me. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Again see all these "hockey" fans trashing Oilers like they did Leafs. If you are a true fan of the game you would support Canadian hockey.

It's devastating for teams who are this deep in the playoffs to lose. It's sooo much easier to be out of the playoffs judging others, it's incredible difficult to do what Oilers did this deep in. Good on them for getting this far and it absolutely is painful to lose.

Let's show them humility and pride as I am 100% they would do the same if the roles were reversed, don't recall Oiler fans or media trashing Van.

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Seriously?!.... Lol!  Man you've been under a rock.

12 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Oh you sweet summer child. Weren't around for 2011 I see.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Still nothing compared to the BS McDavid and Nurse pull on a nightly basis.  The Oilers have been flopping around like circus seals all series long, just the same as always.

He is the all-time leader for most dives from NHLDIVES which they started tracking in 2019 so I'm not sure about that haha