The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why is no one talking about the missing submarine?

Nucklehead22

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

I’ll take your word for it. 

Don’t know anything about him tbh. 

He had to have been ,To have cut so many corners against expert opinions in the field of mini sub construction and double down and take people unaware of all of that. So ya Im going with Ahole. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I can’t fathom why one would risk his progeny’s life along with his own. 

Guess he didn’t have the evolutionary instincts in ensuring one’s spawn survival. 

Yeah I don’t get it. Of all things to take a 19 year old to while being millionaires that wouldn’t be one of them for me.

Go visit and appreciate nature while it’s there. So much more you can experience. There is so much in the world. 

Edited by Junkyard Dog
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, chon derry said:

He had to have been ,To have cut so many corners against expert opinions in the field of mini sub construction and double down and take people unaware of all of that. So ya Im going with Ahole. 

That was the billionaire or the company?

I thought the company CEO or whatever cut corners and fired a 1 or 2 people who had concerns. 

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

That was the billionaire or the company?

I thought the company CEO or whatever cut corners and fired a 1 or 2 people who had concerns. 

I think he's combining two people into one.

Just now, GSP* said:

He ignored numerous people , some being experts. He fired 2 employees which coincidently were his most experienced. After one went public with safety concerns , he charged him with liable. ?  

Just now, chon derry said:

The owner of the sub 

I believe the person you were talking to was referring to the stepson of the billionaire. 

Stockton Rush is the CEO and founder of the company who own the sub who is on the sub. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, GSP* said:

No I’m not. I was referring to the subs owner.  But the second millionaire ( passenger) is complicit in all of this as well. 

2 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I believe the person you were talking to was referring to the stepson of the billionaire. 

Stockton Rush is the CEO and founder of the company who own the sub who is on the sub. 

No I’m talking about the negligent owner of the sub. The story of the stupid son, that one stands on its own stupidity. 

24 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I can’t fathom why one would risk his progeny’s life along with his own. 

Guess he didn’t have the evolutionary instincts in ensuring one’s spawn survival. 

I see what you did there. :ph34r:

An interview was conducted with a family member of the Pakistani father and son. The father was a Titanic enthusiast, his son didn't want to go on the vessel but did because it was father's day. :(

1 minute ago, nuckin_futz said:

An interview was conducted with a family member of the Pakistani father and son. The father was a Titanic enthusiast, his son didn't want to go on the vessel but did because it was father's day. :(

image.jpeg.c66b97af2118ee5ba35b88fd39617072.jpeg

• There it is 1

2 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

So the son was trying to be a good son. 

Compare that to the billionaires stepson who goes to blink 182 as a 37 year old while his stepfather is considered mission(at the time but likely dead). 

What an ugly situation conclusion. 

1 minute ago, Junkyard Dog said:

So the son was trying to be a good son. 

Compare that to the billionaires stepson who goes to blink 182 as a 37 year old while his stepfather is considered mission(at the time but likely dead). 

What an ugly situation conclusion. 

Even if music is your solace that's just such a bad look. Why not sit at home and put an a Blink182 CD?

The whole story is stupid and highly disrespectful from all five people. Both the Edmond Fiztgerald and the  titanic are both considered grave yards. It would be comparable to commiting suicide by blowing yourself up in the middle of Arlington cemetery. Things you just don’t do. Sorry not sorry. 

Edited by chon derry
  • Wat 1

Just now, nuckin_futz said:

Even if music is your solace that's just such a bad look. Why not sit at home and put an a Blink182 CD?

Yeah stupid. Perhaps the benefits of having a billionaire stepfather made him spoiled but in turn spoiled his sense of morality. 

Compare that to the 19 year old son of a multimillionaire who died, not wanting to go but did so for his father for Father’s Day.

Unfortunate circumstances. 

2 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Yeah stupid. Perhaps the benefits of having a billionaire stepfather made him spoiled but in turn spoiled his sense of morality. 

Compare that to the 19 year old son of a multimillionaire who died, not wanting to go but did so for his father for Father’s Day.

Unfortunate circumstances. 

I mean people process grief differently. He’s smiling for a picture. I doubt that’s how he’s really feeling inside.

Or you may be right. Who knows I guess. 

• Cheers 1