The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGFL FANTASY DRAFT

Gator

8 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

PLEASE EVERYONE SIGN UP FOR 1 HOUR TIMERS OR AUTOSKIPS NOW, WITH ONE PICK LEFT ITS JUST SAD TO STALL OUT FOR 4 HOURS

17 OR 18 OF US HAVE ALREADY..JUST TAKE YHE 3 HOUR DELAY IUT OF THIS PLEASE AND SAY "1 HOUR TIMERS FOR ME PLEASE"

1 hour timers for me please

20 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

PLEASE EVERYONE SIGN UP FOR 1 HOUR TIMERS OR AUTOSKIPS NOW, WITH ONE PICK LEFT ITS JUST SAD TO STALL OUT FOR 4 HOURS

17 OR 18 OF US HAVE ALREADY..JUST TAKE YHE 3 HOUR DELAY IUT OF THIS PLEASE AND SAY "1 HOUR TIMERS FOR ME PLEASE"

I have 1 pick left, but I'm leaving on holidays early tomorrow morning. I was hoping to finish this up before then, but now I don't know.

Who can I send a short list of (5) players to for my last pick? (#19 in Round 40) if I need to

6 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

I have 1 pick left, but I'm leaving on holidays early tomorrow morning. I was hoping to finish this up before then, but now I don't know.

Who can I send a short list of (5) players to for my last pick? (#19 in Round 40) if I need to

Feel free to send me your list, I pick before you but I have my targets figured out already, if there is overlap I will tell you right away.

• Thanks 1

at 7:01 PHilly's time expires and @lethunder is up

followed by @Down by the River then @MeanSeanBean and @NMHockey

all of the next few picks are on 1 hour timers

Then after NMHockey it is Rush, Gally, BigTramFan and THeo on the slingshot. 

I am heading out for a few hours, best of luck with swift pickings my friends. The upside if there is one to this delay is that if it swings back through Philly before they make up their pick then they are autoskipped next time and we wont get stuck for 4 hours of nothing.